Floating Offshore Wind Activities
FMGC is a leading company dedicated in the development, design and manufacturing of mooring & anchoring solutions for floating offshore wind.
Thanks to 10 years of continuous development and improvement, the FMGC’s solutions are bringing significant optimization on the mooring lines dimensioning and associated CAPEX.
- Designed for the project's lifetime
- Help to minimize the floater's excursion zone and optimize the mooring system responses
- Reduce the length of the mooring lines
- Reduce the environmental impact by reducing the area exposed to seabed abrasion
- Capex reduction
Gravity Based Ballast
Hybrid Anchor coupled with suction / driven piles
- enables optimized anchor sizing
- greater flexibility
- cost optimization
- suitable for difficult and rocky seabed's
- as gravity anchors for dynamic cables
FROM CONCEPTION TO DEPLOYMENT
Through dedicated team with strong involvement and extensive knowledge of the market challenges FMGC is able to adapt its solutions to every project, site and configuration.
From the basic design to the operational deployment, we are working closely with our partners & customers to deliver the most reliable, efficient and suitable solutions.
Made of Cast Iron, our high-density solutions are reliable, efficient and made with 100% of recycled raw materials.
Being involved in most of the floating wind projects in Europe confirms our expertise and the commitment we have for all
our partners & customers.
Floating wind market
FMGC is involved in:
- 100% of all floating wind projects in France
- 70% of all floating wind projects in Europe