THE HISTORY OF FMGC

The history of FMGC dates back to 1929 and one of the reasons to continue today it is because the company has never ceased to develop and to listen to its customers.

Our History

The history of FMGC dates back to 1929, and since then the company has never ceased to develop and innovate.

The main objective of FMGC was and remains to innovate and listen to its customers in order to support their growth.

Recently, FMGC has put its dynamism, its creativity and its expertise in cast iron to the service of renewable marine energies & the security of urban spaces.

It is the continuous advancement that makes the FMGC one of the undisputed European leaders in the manufacture of cast iron weights.

1985
  • Description de l'image

    Acquisition of the foundry by G. Riflet

1988
  • Move to Sudan at the Hochepie site

    Description de l'image
1994
  • Description de l'image

    First CNC machining machine for counterweights STILL

1995
  • Integration of the body-type finish for the TOYOTA and MANITOU counterweights

    Description de l'image
1997
  • Description de l'image

    Acquisition of the company by Farinia Group

2004
  • Hot blast cupola investment 25 Ton / H

    Description de l'image
2015
  • Description de l'image

    Development and distribution of Clump Weight ballast solutions for GBS and protection shells for submarine cables for the MRE sector

2020-21
  • Development of the "BlocProtect" range for the protection and security of urban spaces

    Description de l'image