Tel : +33 (0) 7 69 47 36 05
Would you like to expand, at low risk, your production capacity towards metal additive manufacturing?
Spartacus3D, industrial expert in additive manufacturing, supports you in the transition to metal additive manufacturing and ensures its potential is maximized for your applications.
Spartacus3D team is commited to the success of your project, we offer you:
- Our technical know-how for the optimal design (redesign) and industrialization of your components
- Our equipment and capacity in serial-grade production through metal additive manufacturing
Learn more about the industrial applications in additive manufacturing.
- Nickel and cobalt-chrome superalloys
- Stainless steels
Learn more about materials for additive manufacturing.
Production Capacity & Equipments
- 2 EOS M280
- 1 EOS M290
- Heat Treatment
- 3D scanning
- Wire EDM
- Shot peening
Learn more about techniques in additive manufacturing.
Spartacus3D is certified :
- EN 9100
- ISO 9001
On the top of that, we are currently in progress for other certifications:
- ISO 13485
- NADCAP Heat Treatment
Vision: Your Limits are our Opportunities
- Applications that combine high design complexity and low volume production
- Ensure a certain flexibility for the production of custom components
Mission: Become your Reference for Metal Additive Manufacturing
Spartacus3D and it's partner CTIF, are also involved in the training of professionals engineers to metal additive manufacturing. The training is entitled "Process & Metallurgy for serial production by metal additive manufacturing"
Where to find us?
91 Rue Jacquard